It is a time consuming process to fight the various HOA liens, city and county ordinances, and other clouds on title that adversely impact your ability to expediently sell your foreclosed assets. FAS has a team dedicated to fighting those battles on your behalf. We have been very successful in removing items from title with a dramatically reduced cost to the client. We have compiled a comprehensive database of state, local and HOA regulations and we use this acquired knowledge to work on your behalf. This service is complimentary when we manage your REO assets.
- Evaluation and curative action on vesting issues, including remediation and conveyance of outstanding transfer deeds
- Evaluation and clearance of outstanding liens remaining on title (e.g., mortgage liens, real property tax liens, IRS/state tax liens, federal judgment(s), HOA assessments and other federal/state/county/municipal liens)
- Evaluation and remediation of easement related issues (including prescriptive easements and/or lot/line adjustments
- Evaluation, remediation and or adherence to city, county or state notices of ordinance violation(s) recorded against the subject property
- Satisfying state/county or municipal Vacant Property Registration ["VPR"] mandates
- Evaluation and remediation of clouds on title (e.g., lis pendens and other related actions)
- Evaluation and procurement of title claims