Borrower outreach, deed-in-lieu,
and short sale services.
Servicers today are struggling in their outreach efforts to capture every homeowner who is in default. Unfortunately, the cost structures of these outreach efforts outweigh the available budget many servicers have to re-engage these borrowers. Our agents make cost-effective personal visits to the homeowners and may deliver a document of your choosing. FAS offers a wide range of loss mitigation services for all loan types.
How we make it simple for you:
- Highly customizable process to accommodate your specific needs
- Compliant in all 50 states with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Assist in the communication process between the borrower and lender to eliminate the risk of foreclosure
- Deed-in-lieu negotiations or pre-approved short sale listings expedite the list-to-sale timelines
- Our nationwide network of trained and certified short sale agents operate with your best interests in mind
- Post-sale fraud detection tools designed to protect you
- Web-based tracking of tasks and documents in real time
| Next >